[yt-dev] trying out reason

Geoffrey So gsiisg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 12:23:26 PST 2012

"Also, why are you taking all_data if you want to project?"

Ah I must have been trying to do something else besides project.

"It should
be memory conservative for an 800^3 box if you actually *do* project,
by right clicking on the output file in the list of outputs."

I first tried to use the GUI like a iyt terminal by doing:

pc = PlotCollection(pf) # defaults to center at most dense
pointpc.add_projection("Density", 0, weight_field="Density") # 0 =
x-axis

But I guess I can't do that because the GUI just gets stuck, I then tried
the right clicking the output file on the left side of the GUI after
restarting reason and that worked just fine.

Thanks!

From
G.S.