[yt-dev] missing objects using parallel_objects()

Geoffrey So gsiisg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 11:15:37 PDT 2012

I've just thought of something, I did a pull from dev-yt to my fork of YT
sometime last week (to get the functionality of parallel_objects and my
ellipsoid stuff), so maybe I broke something, I'll re-run the thing with
dev-yt and see if the error is still there.  I recall I had to merge
halo_objects.py manually and so maybe I screwed up something there.  I
wasn't suspecting the merge to be problematic because parallel HOP ran just
fine.

From
G.S.