[yt-dev] 2.4: Release and bug roundup

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 07:20:49 PDT 2012

Hi Matt,

I think there should be some generalized access to all of the runtime parameters and scalars in FLASH datasets.

Some kind of dict that hangs off the pf... e.g. "pf.scalars["dt"]"  or "pf.runtime_params["xmax"]". I've already written something that does this but I wanted to check with everyone first to see if it was in keeping with the overall code philosophy.

Is there something like this for the Enzo frontend already?

Sent from John ZuHone's iPhone