[yt-dev] Clumps, parallel

david collins antpuncher at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 08:12:24 PDT 2012

Hi, Matt--

> progressing, I would instead recommend you investigate a method or
> algorithm yourself and work with a senior yt developer (Britton and I
> have both expressed interest in taking this on) to contribute this

Thanks for the input.  I think it's something that has risen to the
level of necessity for this project.  I'd love it if one of you guys
wants to help in a higher rate than me asking a zillion dumb questions
to the list, but either mode is good by me.  Whatever I do will get
pushed back, of course.

d.