[yt-dev] trying out reason

Geoffrey So gsiisg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 00:33:42 PST 2012

Hi yt-dev,

I was giving reason a spin, and everything went smoothly, I was able to
launch reason on Nautilus and Lens, and I tried it out with Safari 5.1.1,
Firefox 7.0.1, and Chrome 17.0.963.65 installed under OS X 10.7.2.  I
didn't want to bogged down the login nodes if I want to do a projection of
an 800 cube Enzo data, so dd=pf.h.all_data() was as far as I got with the
800 cube.  I get

channel 3: open failed: connect failed: Connection refused

When I tried it on an interactive node and using a browser trying to
connect to the compute node.  Is reason only limited to the login nodes due
to supercomputer security with the compute nodes?

From
G.S.