[yt-dev] pull request for plot and images

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 05:29:15 PDT 2012

Hi Geoffrey,

(Also, thanks John!)

I looked at the script you just now sent, and made some plots as well.
 I made a random set of 10 ellipsoids and plotted them with a modified
version, which I've put here:

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/2484/

Running this, I can see limb darkening, ellipses, etc etc.  I've
accepted your PR.  Thanks for your contribution, and your willingness
to update it!

-Matt