[yt-dev] ellipsoid fork

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 19:17:07 PDT 2012

Hi Geoffrey,

Thanks very much for submitting these two pull requests.  I've
supplied comments on coding style for the ellipsoid, but have not yet
conducted my evaluation of the actual correctness of the
implementation, which I hope to be able to get to tomorrow.

Good work!  I know you've had this on your mind for a while -- glad to
see it make its way toward the code base.

-Matt