[yt-dev] Fwd: New Journal: Astronomy and Computing

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:11:23 PDT 2012

Another possibility would be something like Computational Science &
Discovery, which is open access.
http://iopscience.iop.org/1749-4699

There are a number of astro folks on the editorial board.
http://iopscience.iop.org/1749-4699/page/Editorial%20Board

I don't know if Dan Reynolds is on this list, but maybe he could comment on
how the process went for his paper (
http://iopscience.iop.org/1749-4699/5/1/014003)