[yt-dev] possible Forthon 0.8.8 and 0.8.9 issues?

Geoffrey So gsiisg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 11:43:24 PDT 2012

Has anyone installed yt-dev from scratch recently and used the newer than
0.8.7 Forthon(s)?  I was able to use make to compile the 8.8 and 8.9 after
removing the --with-numpy argument from the Makefile inside the
yt/utilities/kdtree, however, I get

fKD' is not defined

when I use functions that requires the kd-tree.  I was able to bypass this
problem by reinstalling YT and then using Forthon 0.8.7 (removing Forthon
8.8/8.9 then installing 8.7 then reinstallling YT did not work).  I was
wondering if anyone else ran into the same issue?  Not urgent because 8.7
works.

From
G.S.