[yt-dev] Fwd: New Journal: Astronomy and Computing

Brian O'Shea bwoshea at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 09:41:55 PDT 2012

Hi,

I didn't get it, but, as with Jeff, I'm opposed to Elsevier's business
practices, and refuse to publish in their journals or serve as a referee to
their journals, since they cost libraries more than an order of magnitude
more per article than the journals published by APS and other similar
non-profits.  I'll stay off the soapbox, but direct you to the NY times
article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/14/science/researchers-boycott-elsevier-journal-publisher.html

--Brian