[yt-dev] Near- and mid-term roadmap: 2.4, 2.x, 3.0

Cameron Hummels chummels at astro.columbia.edu
Fri Jun 8 16:17:47 PDT 2012

I think the priority to make more codes supported at a high level is
key, as yt can no longer be labeled an enzo-centric analysis routine.

Furthermore, I agree that refactoring the code is necessary to make
major internal changes which will benefit us all in efficiency and
functionality; I think you're right to have us make one major switch
development-wise in as short a time as possible so as to minimize
cross-repo transplants.  This summer works for me!

I like this plan and timeline--I'm just sorry I won't be around for part
of it!

+1!

Cameron