[yt-dev] Finishing up the 2.4 release

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 10:09:56 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Quick request: can people who have contributed these portions of the
changeset provide brief recipes for how to demonstrate their
functionality?  It only needs to be a few lines, and nothing too in
detail.  I'm preparing a demo IPython notebook (in lieu of slides) to
show them off.

 * Camera path creation from keyframes and splines
 * Particle trajectory calculaton

Also, Nathan, is there a way to take an existing Projection or Slice
object and make that into a plot window?

I'll wrap up all of these into the cookbook as well as into the demo notebook.

-Matt