[yt-dev] Issue with PlotWindow and Callbacks

John Zuhone jzuhone at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:52:19 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I've found an issue with PlotWindow and callbacks. The example script I
have included adds velocity vectors on top of a slice:

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/2544/

Later on in the script, I try to resize the plot, but I get this error:

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/2545/

This is because the field list now includes x-velocity and y-velocity, but
there are not any plots corresponding to these fields in the list. I figure
that the answer to this is to retain some sort of field list that
corresponds to the fields that are actually being plotted in the
colorscale, but I figured before I just went in and dropped it in somewhere
I'd ask for opinions as to where it should go.

Best,

John Z

--
John ZuHone