[yt-dev] rockstar halo finder

Christopher Moody cemoody at ucsc.edu
Thu Aug 16 15:17:58 PDT 2012

Hi Stephen,
You're correct on both counts; I had a bug in the ART code which said all
datasets were ART datasets. And I indeed did forgot to commit rockstar.py.
I've updated the changest accordingly, does that work for you?

chris

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Stephen Skory
<s at skory.us<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 's at skory.us');>