[yt-dev] lost weak reference

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 09:33:34 PDT 2012

Hi Dave,

Looks like the reference is not to the data object, but the parameter
file.  From this context it's tough to see how that reference expired,
though.  It could have happened if something like this were done:

data = load("something").h.all_data()

or if you ha a pf variable that was not held anywhere else that then
went out of scope.

-Matt