[yt-dev] removing empty bins from radial profiles

Wolfram Schmidt schmidt at astro.physik.uni-goettingen.de
Fri Aug 31 05:57:31 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I am calculating radial profiles with BinnedProfile1D, where the profile
values happen to be zero in a few bins. This causes interruptions in the
graphs when I plot the the profiles with pylab.loglog. I don't want to
make the bins broader. So I would like to get rid of the empty bins
(i.e., bins with zero values) by removing them from the profile lists or
somehow tell the loglog function of pylab to ignore all zero values.
Unfortunately, I have found a solution either way.

Can anyone help?

Wolfram