[yt-dev] Vector fields

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 07:53:21 PDT 2012

That sounds good.  I think this would lend well to then creating super
fields in the future which contain a mapping to their components.  It would
be cool to be able to set up your velocity field then apply arbitrary
vector field calculations on it, without rewriting them specifically for
velocity.  Anyways, +1.