[yt-dev] Interacting with data in yt 3.0 (was Field units from code to code)

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:05:03 PDT 2012

Back to the point...

That looks great, Matt.  I'll get some stuff going on libyt/gdf when I get
the chance.  I will also return to finishing up my part of the volume
rendering refactor, which I think just needs to be touched up and would
probably be ready for something more like 2.4.

I also had some thoughts on the parameter file vs dataset, but perhaps I'll
move those comments to the doc.

Sam