[yt-dev] Install script issue

Andrew Myers atmyers at berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 3 08:49:19 PDT 2012

Hi Matt,

Yeah, I think that would be great. This was actually on the Berkeley Astro
department cluster Henyey, so I'm not sure how immediately relevant a
specific warning would be to people at other institutions, but a note that
having something in CFLAGS can potentially mess up your h5py module could
save people some time down the road.

-Andrew M