[Yt-dev] Interest in a yt Workshop?

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 17:55:10 PDT 2011

I'm also good with Chicago/NY (more towards Chicago).  That said, if enough
people are going to Austin, would there be any point in tacking on to the
end of that?  We might be able to pick up more new folks that are around for
AAS.  Anyways, just a thought.  As I said I'm good with pretty much
anywhere.

Sam