[Yt-dev] Grid/yt data format meeting

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 08:56:42 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I've converted an athena dataset to GDF/'yt data format'.  It is currently
readable by my fork of yt and functional (outside of some ghost zone
issues), and I expect to push my changes to the main yt development branch
soon.  If you want to download this and take a look at the layout of the
hdf5 file during our meeting, feel free (65MB file):

http://corvette.colorado.edu/~skillman/simulations/athena_kh_0030.gdf

Looking forward to the hangout!

Sam