[Yt-dev] Reason crash

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 09:04:35 PDT 2011

Hi John,

So how this works is that there are a couple degrees of sanitation
between the REPL and the actual request handler.  I think something in
the REPL-executed code is throwing an exception.  But we need more
info.

I've had to fix a bug, in ede90f1ceaa3, to handle debugging this, but
if you are able to run with -d it should now return all the payload
information -- including the items executed, all of that.  Could you
run that and then (off-list) send me and Cameron the log file?

One additional thing to ask is, could you describe in rote, explicit
info how you were able to get this error?  Was it a weighted
projection, centered on max, which field, did you do anything else to
the pf first, etc etc.

Thanks,

Matt