[Yt-dev] Density Column calculation

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 13:14:22 PDT 2011

Hi Stephen,

The distance from start to finish of each ray is scaled to 1.0, so it
requires unit conversion. Usually this means multiplying by the length of
the ray; the healpix examples do this, as does the new offaxis helper. Since
you are projecting the Ones field, and the path length is equal to 1.0, the
field will be 1.0 everywhere.

-Matt