[yt-dev] Contributing to the documentation

Cameron Hummels chummels at astro.columbia.edu
Thu Nov 24 07:21:27 PST 2011

Hey Chris and Stephen,

Right now the docs in the repo are slightly different from the docs on
the webpage (getting ready for the next point release).  There is a
subsection in the "Advanced yt usage" section on "Using yt with external
Analysis Tools" that might be a good place to put this info.  We can
make a new subheading in there for Sunrise and how to get the two
integrated.

Do you want to write it and add it to the docs yourself?  If so, you can
fork and clone the docs here: https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt-doc
.  This will give you a copy of the hg repo of the docs on your bit
bucket account that you can modify before issuing a pull request to get
it into the main branch.  If you don't want to bother with this, and you
just want to provide some text about how to get sunrise/yt integrated, I
could put it into the docs for you (as I'm going to be monkeying around
a bunch with them in the next month anyway) if you send it to me.

Thanks for working on this, Chris!  I look forward to playing a bit with
Sunrise and yt together!

Cameron