[yt-dev] Contributing to the documentation

Stephen Skory s at skory.us
Thu Nov 24 06:43:39 PST 2011

Hi Chris,

> It's been a while now that I've been using the Sunrise exporter that Matt
> wrote a long time ago, and I've written up a bit of documentation (and
> troubleshooting) on how to actually go about using it. How do I post this to
> the yt documentation website? What section does it go in, analysis modules?
> Cookbook?

First of all, thanks for volunteering to write documentation! Here's a
couple paragraphs that outline the procedure:

http://yt-project.org/doc/getting_involved.html?documentation-and-screencasts

As to what section, perhaps it could go in the source/advanced
directory? Does anyone else have a better idea?

--
Stephen Skory
s at skory.us
http://stephenskory.com/