[yt-dev] Adding tracer particles

Brian O'Shea bwoshea at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 11:04:17 PST 2011

Hi,

Just to follow up: I just spoke to Dave offline.  It is actually relatively
straightforward to do this in Enzo itself, depending on how complex one
wishes to be (a simple grid and something that's approximately lagrangian
are both easy), and it would be broadly useful.  So, I think he's going to
actually do it in Enzo.

--Brian