[yt-dev] Memory leak issue with ParallelHOP code

Patel, Pragneshkumar B pragnesh at utk.edu
Thu Nov 17 09:49:52 PST 2011

________________________________
From: Patel, Pragneshkumar B
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 12:18 PM
To: Britton Smith
Cc: Geoffrey So; s at skory.us
Subject: RE: [yt-dev] Memory leak issue with ParallelHOP code

Hi Britton,

I have subscribed to both yt-users and yt-dev. It may possible my requests are pending. As far as dataset is concern, Geoffrey can give you better explanation about it.

Dataset contains 0-64 regions. I tried to run ParallelHOP with all regions but because of memory issue, I could not able to complete all in once. Then I ran it with only 0-3 regions to debug code "parallel_hop_interface.py".

Please also find attached script. Let me know, if you have more questions.

Thanks
Pragnesh