[yt-dev] Memory leak issue with ParallelHOP code

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 08:56:50 PST 2011

Hi Pragnesh,

You need to provide us with some more information.  What do you mean when
you say you ran for 0-3 regions?  What kind of dataset are you trying to
analyze?  How big is it?  Can you also please post the script you are using
for this?

Finally, could you please sign up for the enzo-users mailing list and post
this there?  You've posted this to the development list, which isn't the
best forum for this question.  Also, if you're not on the list you won't
receive any of the responses to your post.

Britton