[Yt-dev] Reason fixes

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon May 23 09:54:49 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I've added a task queue-type mechanism to Reason.  This fixed for me
some of the issues with multiple projections showing up, as well as
this weird lingering sometimes-it-doesn't-work thing.  Anyway, Reason
is working great for me, so testing from everybody out there would be
super handy.  Just make sure you're on the latest version everywhere,
and it should be good to go.

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/changeset/b8a4c0e7cd40/

When Britton was here a while back, the two of us and Cameron chatted
and came up with three things we wanted implemented before it could go
out:

1. Sometimes slices/projections silently failed.  This is fixed for
me, but your mileage may vary.
2. We need an "Open File" dialog.
3. A button to paste the contents of a single cell.  I am thinking
this would be a hideable toolbar that shows up on hover in the upper
right of a cell, and then you can download, paste, or copy to the
current cell the contents of the cell in question.

Anything else?

-Matt

PS This is the last thing for a 2.2 release.  After 2.2 goes out,
we'll start using the Bitbucket bug tracker for everything.