[Yt-dev] A fun interface for data

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:52:10 PDT 2011

Hi Sam,

I am totally on board.  I wrote up a quick script that does this -- it
requires both the parameter file and a .yt file, but nothing else.
Here's what the source looks like:

http://paste.enzotools.org/show/1645/

I tested this with the 1024 L7, for which I only have the .yt and
parameter file, and it works.  :)

-Matt