[Yt-dev] A fun interface for data

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue May 17 22:42:47 PDT 2011

Thanks for the positive feedback, Stephen -- I'm pretty excited about this, too.

As a stopgap before it gets rolled into reason, which may end up being
sort of tricky, I have added a "mapserver" command to the yt command
line utility.  If you update your installation, you can do:

yt mapserver DD0030/DD0030

and it'll spawn on http://127.0.0.1:8080/  , which you can then open
in your browser.  There are a couple options for this command, too --
axis, field, projection, and weight, which you can see with --help.

-Matt