[Yt-dev] Forked depo

gso at physics.ucsd.edu gso at physics.ucsd.edu
Mon May 9 23:47:35 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I've completed the AMR3D object "ellipsoid", and I think it is ready for
others to test/play with.  I've forked a yt repo and followed the steps on

http://yt.enzotools.org/doc/advanced/developing.html
under section "How To Submit Changes"

however, after I put in the changes,
hg commit
hg push
went to notify the developer at http://hg.enzotools.org/yt/pull

Matt suggested that I notify people on the developer list as well, and I'm
stuck on how to let others pull the changes I've made to my bitbucket
repo.  This is probably a hg/bitbucket question,  but I'm new to this and
thought you guys are probably pro at this.

How do I let others access or pull a specific changeset (676c7f17fb97) off
of the repo I just forked?

Once that is setup, I'll post some scripts to plot the ellipsoid cells in
2D, 3D so people can make sure that it working.

From
G.S.