[Yt-dev] Simulated Observations: Request for Corrections

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:52:01 PST 2011

Hi John, Jeff, Britton,

That sounds awesome!  I'd be really happy if the 21cm and ALMA methods
got put in, and I'd be delighted if the light_ray were documented up a
bit.

The idea of PSFs, which came up on yt-users last week, is also really,
really cool.  I'd love it if these were just a layer or add-on to an
image, like Dave had suggested for callbacks.  I think there's a lot
of room here for fun stuff.

Thanks again; I've added all these to my list.

Best,

Matt