[Yt-dev] Simulated Observations: Request for Corrections

j s oishi jsoishi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 07:49:49 PST 2011

While we're on radio maps, I think we could also very easily add Mark
Krumholz's ALMA tools for generating molecular emission maps from cold
molecular gas for present-day star formation. I'd be happy to lead
that effort once I dig out from the backlog of work piled up while I
have been preparing for upcoming talks...