[Yt-dev] Request for Review: bootstrap script; also, new 'pasteboards'

chris.m.malone at gmail.com chris.m.malone at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:11:17 PDT 2011

I should chime in and say that my pasteboard page was not setup after the
bootstrapp'ing - the page just 404'ed. To fix this I just did a test commit
to the pasteboard

yt pasteboard --desc="This is just a test" test.py

and it worked fine. So, it _is_ set up with BB, as far as I can tell, but
the page just shows up as 404 until something is checked in, or following
Briton's elegant solution of just doing a 'hg push'

Chris