[Yt-dev] clump finder stuff

Stephen Skory stephenskory at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 09:28:55 PDT 2011

Hi All,

a couple questions:

1. With help from Matt I'm currently working on a treecode gravitational potential calculation using the Octree. Looking at FindBindingEnergy in data_point_utilities, periodicity is not considered there. I think that that should be fixed, and I'll include it in this new code. Do we agree?

2. A few weeks ago I raised the issue that

yt/utilities/_amr_utils/ContourFinding.pyx
yt/analysis_modules/level_sets/contour_finder.py

are broken after changeset fd91f581b0e0. Should I put this into the bug tracker on Trac?

Thanks!

Stephen Skory
stephenskory at yahoo.com
http://stephenskory.com/