[Yt-dev] Simulated Observations: Request for Corrections

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:08:08 PST 2011

We also have the light cone generator for simulated observations out to
cosmological distances.  This works particularly well with the SZ fields.
There is also the light ray tool for synthetic QSO sight lines that span
cosmological epochs.  These can be used for absorption/emission line
statistics and stats on distances of absorbers/emitters to galaxies (halos).

Britton