[Yt-dev] 2.2 release, new website, vacation

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:15:55 PDT 2011

Hi Chris et al,

Yes ... the space between sections is annoying.  I'm not sure how to
fix that, but feel free to play with the repo and see if you can work
it out.  I don't really mind having it be mobile friendly.  :)  (I
recently added a few things to reason to make it more mobile friendly,
for what that's worth ...)

I've gone ahead and deployed.  Thanks for the thumbs up, everybody!  I
am really pleased with how it's looking, too.  Hopefully this will
help attract contributors as well as put our best foot forward.

-Matt