[Yt-dev] Bitbucket Ttcket conversion

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 14:57:03 PDT 2011

Hi Cameron, Jeff,

Thanks -- I will go ahead and push these to the main yt repository.
I'll also redirect all the current Trac links over there, and slowly
start converting the Wiki.

The bugreport command might be pretty easy to implement, but I'll ping
Cameron off-list to see if we can iterate on a good interface for it.

-Matt