[Yt-dev] 2.2 release, new website, vacation

chris.m.malone at gmail.com chris.m.malone at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:55:13 PDT 2011

The website looks great. +1

I do have a little bit of worry along the lines of Stephen's: the gaps can
be a bit annoying/confusing if you are viewing the page on a smaller
screen. For example, I first looked at the new page on my phone, and it
looked like a terrible waste of space if I were just to scroll through it.
Then again, if someone is seriously considering using this piece of
software they probably aren't viewing the webpage on a mobile device... Not
sure what can be done about this outside of moving to separate pages. It's
only a minor quibble, so probably not worth the trouble.

Chris