[Yt-dev] 2.2 release, new website, vacation

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 07:29:48 PDT 2011

Okay -- let's plan on not having a release before the end of June.  If
I get a chance before I leave I will work a bit on documentation, but
I'd like to take Cameron up on his offer of writing some docs for
Reason and if he and Casey want to coordinate on a screencast of how
to use Reason (in the neighborhood of 30-90 seconds) that would be
awesome.  I've filled out tickets for these items:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/288/reason-should-be-documented
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/291/reason-screencast

And as a reminder, the open tickets for 2.2 are listed here -- please
feel free to comment or add more information.  Anyone who has push
privs to the repo can update and modify existing tickets, and anyone
can fill out new tickets.

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issues?status=new&status=open&milestone=2.2

(for the rest: https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issues?status=new&status=open
)

For the website, sounds like it's getting thumbs up, so I'm going to
put it up on the front page sometime before I leave, maybe even later
today.  Speak now or forever ...?

-Matt