[Yt-dev] Ramses cell counting and hierarchy

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:12:45 PDT 2011

Hi Stephen,

Good question.  I believe it probably can, and I'll try putting it in there.

I may have initially misunderstood where the time difficulty came
from; I believe, now, that it was coming from reading the tree
repeatedly.  I've consolidated those reads and it's going much faster,
but there are still some very very slow parts.

-Matt