[Yt-dev] Bad revision

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 12:40:44 PDT 2011

HI all,

If you've pulled in the last couple hours, you likely got the revision:

fefad26500f2

This revision was generated by the "resolve pull request" mechanism
that Bitbucket has just added.  Unfortunately, it added a new branch
in doing so.  Normally this isn't a problem, except that the new
branch name is 'default' which happens to be a special name for
branches that could cause issues down the road with yt.  I've stripped
the revision.

If you have pulled in the last couple hours, please issue this command:

hg strip fefad26500f2

on your repository; if you have already pushed to a fork on bitbucket,
use their admin page to strip out that bad revision.  I request
strongly that you *not* push this revision to the main repository.

Sorry about the mess.  I've filed a ticket with BB because this seems
like a pretty clear bug.