[Yt-dev] Removing generated Cython code

Stephen Skory stephenskory at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 13:13:01 PST 2011

Hi Matt,

> I'd really appreciate if at least one or two people could unbundle
> this and test out that "python2.6 setup.py build_ext -i" works, and it
> would be *extra* helpful if you could try this on a machine where
> Cython isn't installed, and check that the auto-installation of Cython
> actually works.  I've tested it a couple places and it works, but I
> hope that others can test it as well.

I built a fresh install of yt, commenting out the cython stuff in the install script, applied the changeset, and ran the command above. Cython was downloaded, did it stuff, and there were no errors reported. I guess that's a success!

 Stephen Skory
stephenskory at yahoo.com
http://stephenskory.com/
510.621.3687 (google voice)