[Yt-dev] libconfig wrapper testing

j s oishi jsoishi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 11:31:34 PST 2011

Hi,

I just tried on my Ubuntu 10.04 laptop, and things worked just fine.
There were a few warnings regarding locales, and a few minor things:

grammar.y:50: warning: function declaration isn’t a prototype
grammar.y:51: warning: function declaration isn’t a prototype
gcc: yt/utilities/_libconfig/libconfig.c
yt/utilities/_libconfig/libconfig.c:100:2: warning: #warning "No way
to modify calling thread's locale!"
yt/utilities/_libconfig/libconfig.c:121:2: warning: #warning "No way
to modify calling thread's locale!"
gcc: yt/utilities/libconfig_wrapper.c
yt/utilities/libconfig_wrapper.c: In function
‘__pyx_pf_2yt_9utilities_17libconfig_wrapper_22libconfigConfiguration_get_setting’:
yt/utilities/libconfig_wrapper.c:936: warning: assignment discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
gcc: yt/utilities/_libconfig/scanner.c

but it worked no problem.