[Yt-dev] Mercurial repos to Bitbucket

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 14:40:52 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

So as I read it we have:

+1: 9, including myself and two off-list IMs
unsigned 0: 1

And the winner for the backup name, in case by Sunday we can't get the
username "yt" is "yt_analysis".  I've registered yt_analysis and I'm
going to start the process of domain forwarding and whatnot on Sunday.
 I'll send out another email with final info on Sunday, but those of
you who have sent me your info should get notices that you're on The
List.  Anybody else, please get in touch and I'll add you.

Also, as a brief note, because we're going to do domain forwarding,
you might get certificate errors if you use https.  I'm going to use
ssh+keys from now on to avoid these, for what it's worth.

Thanks everyone,

Matt