[yt-dev] [enzo-dev] yt 2.3 Release Announcement

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 11:55:35 PST 2011

Congratulations, everyone.  This release has a couple components I'm
*really* excited about: the boolean data containers, multi-level
parallelism, and the reworked field in particular are pretty
excellent.  Having this out the door opens up our ability to start
handling frontends better, looking at how geometric selection occurs,
and to start rolling out the new hybrid parallel volume renderer.

Exciting stuff!