[yt-dev] reminder: yt 2.3 release set for 15 December 2011

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:23:02 PST 2011

Hi all,

The sprint is on.  I plan on essentially working on my tickets until they
are done, starting sometime in the morning tomorrow (let's say 9am MST).
 Since we have a spread in time zones, I think we'll hold off on a hangout.
 If people are around in the morning and want to hangout we can set one up
at that time.  Really the only thing we need to do at this point is close
all of the doc tickets.

See you in IRC tomorrow!

Sam