[yt-dev] 2012 yt workshop: registration closing soon

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:48:43 PST 2011

Hi all,

As you may know, we're holding a yt workshop in late January in
Chicago.  We're capping attendees, and approaching that limit, so if
you were putting off registering please go ahead and fill out the
form:

http://yt-project.org/workshop2012/

NOTE: if you filled out the survey of interest a couple months ago,
that does not count as a "binding" registration that secures your
spot.  If you're not sure, email me directly and I'll confirm your
registration status; the registration form asks a few questions the
survey didn't, like "Which code do you use?" and "What's your
experience level with Python?"  We're planning on putting all the
talks and materials online, so even if you can't make it you can still
participate.