[Yt-dev] yt-project.org

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 08:28:13 PDT 2011

I have migrated most of the domains, and added redirects.  Please let
me know if you see any oddities.  I haven't changed any links yet,
which will be a big search/replace in the source tree.  I believe that
all existing links will still work for most things; the pastebin may
need to remain at both URLs for a while.